About - Manitoba Camera Club
The Manitoba Camera Club meets September through April on Tuesdays at 7:00 p.m. in the Winnipeg Foundation Auditorium located in the Lion’s Place complex at 610 Portage Avenue.
Our monthly program cycle is:
- a member contribution night
- a field trip or practical demonstration night
- an invited speaker night
- competition results and review night.
(Check the Program Page for more information)
- We also have a Christmas Pot Luck dinner in December. It's lots of fun and games and you won't go home hungry!
- In April we have our year end Awards Banquet where we showcase all of the April open and themed Competition photographs.
You can come and visit us.
Come for free for 2 nights!
Our dues are ONLY $100 for the year; that comes to about $3.00 a night.
COME and JOIN us on our photographic journey! We would love to see you.